Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Note to My Readers: Making Comments

Several readers have mentioned recently that they've wished to post something on the blog, but have been unable to get the comments box at the bottom of the page to publish what they've written in it. 


I find that in order for readers to post, they must be signed in to Starr Review. There's a sign-in spot in the upper right corner of each review. Feel free to enlist as a "follower!"


But many of us have become wary of computer-age opportunities to commit our names and to dream up yet another password for minor benefits. Thinking of this, I have established a Facebook page that is also called Starr Review and is available to anyone who cares to post comments about matters in the blog or related to it.


I'm sure the irony will be noted that in order to take advantage of this simple solution, one needs already to have yielded up one's identifiers to Facebook. But if you've gone that far, the Starr Review page will ask you for no more! I often use the Facebook page to post extra notes or images related to my reviews. 


So: If you have discussion or comments you wish to post—or if you wonder if there's been any other discussion—please make use of the Facebook page or sign up as a follower of Starr Review. 



10 comments:

  1. Consequently, starting in the amount of electronic marketing strategy, is whenever a company's existing website, which will be to review the present site and its purpose is to improve the potency of the future. There is no evidence that the development and implementation of a method to be significantly different way of electronic marketing. Strategic planning for enterprise development or strategic marketing to comply with the established framework should still be
    รีวิวufa800

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to thisC topic. Liked the material. . .
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated
    เดิมพันกีฬาออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    ufa365

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
    UFA365

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for fre แทงบอล20บาท

    ReplyDelete
  8. Consequently, starting in the amount of electronic marketing strategy, is whenever a company's existing website, which will be to review the present site and its purpose is to improve the potency of the future. There is no evidence that the development and implementation of a method to be significantly different way of electronic marketing. Strategic planning for enterprise development or strategic marketing to comply with the established framework should still be
    joker-gaming

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated
    รีวิวufa365

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daisy Limousine provides the best black car service in the tri-state area. We can provide limo service or airport service in New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Our on-time ground transportation service will drive you pretty much from A to B anywhere in the North East of America. Give us a call or book a ride online at your convenience
    แทงบาสออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete